Temporary Sales Ledger, Long term opportunity, £9-10 per hour. Full time.
Your new company
Working within our client, a Supply chain and logistics organisation based on the outskirts of Gloucester. You will be working within the Sales Ledger team in a large Shared service centre environment. The duties will be as follows;
- Accounts Receivable cash posting and allocation
- Daily banking - including updating Cash Books (with weekly reconciliation to the General Ledger)
- Raising and posting manual invoices, credit notes and journals, matching as queries are resolved - ensures all manual documents are appropriately authorised.
- Print customers' monthly statement of account and issue, with support from Regional Credit Controllers
- Inputting of Self Bill and Pay-on-Production Invoices onto the Sales Ledger
- Undertake periodic reviews of Self Bill and Pay-on-Production despatch accounts and cleanse once approved
- Monitoring and reporting on the Self Bill Suspense account, with focus on aging and potential liability for credit notes
- Liaising with customers and branch staff to resolve account queries
In return for this excellent opportunity our client is willing to offer a full time position paying £9-10 per hour dependant upon experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78535283