Principal Engineer- Frontend applications
My client, one of the UK’s largest retailers with a turnover in the billions, is looking for an experienced Principal Engineer (Frontend applications).
You will be a specialist in Frontend applications and be working across the business on various platforms and technologies. You will be working with other internal stakeholders to set standards, ensure quality work and best practice is achieved and mentor.
The role is not too hands on, with only one day per week of coding.
- The ability to write clear, maintainable code
- Experience of TDD and BDD
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Strong experience of mentoring and coaching team members
- Strong knowledge of a DVCS, ideally Git
- Strong understanding of lean and agile practices
- Experience of DevOps
- Advanced and responsive HTML&CSS
- Advanced OO design, including SOLID principles
- Linux command line
- Familiarity with operating and building software
Get in touch!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78679715