Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client is an exciting and fast-pace company looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with who can demonstrate experience of Credit Control and Sales Ledger and you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients as well as providing credit control, transaction posting, client payments and general client care.
This company has over 30 years' experience in their field. The business is customer focused and provides flexible and tailored solutions for their clients and are expecting 25% growth this year and next.
The successful individual will have an excellent telephone manor with the ability to develop strong working relationships and have great communication skills and good Excel and Word skills are essential. The candidate must be able to develop and learn new skills and have a flexible, 'can do' attitude. The ability to take decisions within policies and procedures and work harmoniously within a small team is vital to this role.
Duties will include:
- Transaction Processing and daily opening and sorting post received
- Processing of cash received from customers and invoices received from clients resulting in the accurate maintenance of sales ledger for the allocated clients
- Processing of payments to clients in line with established rules and procedures
- Daily Balancing of client activity to ensure all daily activity is accurately recorded
- Processing of client's payroll and raising of invoices
- Conducting reviews of client activity and performance, ensuring the appropriate levels of security in line with company rules
- Participate in individual and company training as required from time to time
- Participate in regular appraisals and work reviews
- Undertake other duties within the scope of the job, as directed from time to time
- Professional and friendly approach to Credit control ensuring excellent client service
- Verification of client invoices ensuring that the invoices are bonafide
For more information about this role or any other Credit Control jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78908998