EMEA Fixed Asset Accountant
Our client, a leading Commercial Company based in the Hertfordshire area are currently recruiting for a Fixed Asset Accountant on permanent basis. You will also have strong fixed asset experience and have used SAP before recently and currently. If you can speak Dutch and/or Flemish or Spanish fluently then this will be of an advantage as this position will be working within these markets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and updating the Fixed Asset ledger accounts for US GAAP and Statutory reporting purposes
- Being responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations and preparing journals for the general ledger
- Assist with month end and year end close downs
- Processing accruals
- Internal control duties including assisting with internal and external audit requests
- Dutch and/or Flemish or Spanish is desired but not essential
- Previous use of SAP is essential especially within fixed assets
- Previous experience of working within a shared service centre environment would be of an advantage
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and US GAAP accounting required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance ideal. Alternatively - part qualified of relevant degree (ACCA or CIMA) or willingness to start any such part qualification
- Minimum of 2/3 years experience within month end, year end, fixed assets, intercompany, statutory reporting, balance sheet, reconciliations and general ledger
If this role is of interest please contact Jigna Mannell-Patel or Debbie Webb at Parkside Recruitment on 01895 202 360/jigna.mannell-/ Alternatively if you know anyone within your network that would be interested in this position then please do pass on the details.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78913675