Credit Controller £20'000 - £21'000 P/A - Annesley, Nottingham
Macildowie is seeking a Credit Controller to support the Credit Manager.
Based in the Nottingham head office you will report to the Credit Manager supporting and maintaining customer accounts to ensure customer payments are received promptly and within agreed credit terms.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences.
You'll be responsible for:
- Production of Credit Control reports as required
- Debt recovery by telephone and email and record the progress
- Support the other team members as required
- Prepare and maintain customer account files
- Housekeeping of accounts
- Investigate customer and internal account queries and resolve them in a reasonable time frame
- Daily Banking
- Accurate allocation of cash
- Fortnightly review of accounts with the Credit Control Manager
- Produce and distribute customer monthly statements
- Credit Check new and existing customers using online systems
- 2 Years demonstrable experience of credit control
- Experience in credit control within a large multi-site organisation
- Experience in issue resolution in a credit control environment
- Credit Control reporting experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fully confident in all Microsoft packages including Excel and word
- Focused and confident in collecting outstanding debts
- Team Player
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78834086