Based near Camden, North London, our client is an exciting SME technology business who are at the forefront of modern technology and are experiencing lots of growth in the market. They are looking for a Management Accountant join their team on an interim basis.
This job would suit a Qualified or part qualified management accounts professional with previous experience of working in an SME finance department with all-round accounts exposure. The job will involve managing the daily running of the accounts payable and receivable functions whilst also managing bank reconciliations daily.
This company has an attitude to improve and enhance the industry in which they are part of and they provide great training and development opportunities and have a friendly environment to work in.
The successful individual will have great communication and organisational skills as well as being self-motivated. The candidate must be computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Key areas include:
- Assist with meeting the company's monthly reporting requirements to the group, ensure accurate and timely monthly closing in line with the Group standard
- Perform month end procedure, including completion of journals, general ledger reconciliations and financial statements
- Process information, prepare and develop analytical tools and present on the performance of the business on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Investigate variances in the reports and recommend and implement any procedural improvements required
- Provide support to internal customers in the area of financial reporting as required, including appropriate analysis of KPIs
- Assisting with specific project and implementations and/or other projects for development of controlling, accounting and administrative processes
- Support in the coordination and facilitation of external audits including the annual audit and interim state audits
- Assisting with maintaining compliance to all statutory obligations
- Develop growth through participating in business activities
- Bookkeeping of General Ledger, Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Undertaking ad-hoc project work as required
For more information about this role or any other Management Accountant jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevancy and Reliability.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78366446