A great opportunity to join a highly successful engineering group with a worldwide presence in the role of Principal Engineer. The business, based in Hertfordshire, specialise in a range of high reliability and specific interconnecting solutions for a wide variety of industries.
This Principal Engineer role will focus on the design and application of new products, through the entire development cycle, with an emphasis on filtered and transient voltage suppression connectors, therefore a technical understanding (application or theoretical) will be needed within this area.
As the Principal Engineer you will be involved in concept development, detailed design and reviews, technical product support and customer specification interpretation.
Principal Engineer Requirements:
- Knowledge of filtered and transient voltage suppression connectors and adaptors (PI, L, C, T and Diode)
- FMEA, DFM and FEA experience
- Experience in concept development, and supporting a products full lifecycle
- Excellent academic record (degree within a relevant technical area)
- Very strong communication skills
If you are interested in this Principal Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78936892