SRE/RM- Research and Strategy consultancy - quant
Are you looking for the next step in your market research career and a move away from a 'traditional' research agency role? Would you like the opportunity to work for an innovative, multiple award winning research and strategy consultancy?
Research Manager: Research & Strategy Consultancy (Media)
Salary: £30 000 - £42 000 + Bonus scheme
Location: Central London
We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of an industry leading and high growth research and strategy consultancy, who are now looking for an experienced Senior Research Manager to join them to take part in a variety of intellectually stimulating quantitative oriented research projects. Based in their trendy offices in a fantastic central London location, this role will cover a rich variety of research programmes across media and communications, working on behalf of industry leading clients in the tech, media, broadcasting and entertainment industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a researcher to move away from a 'traditional' research employer and work in a progressive research consultancy role. The position will suit an established Senior Research Executive who wants the next step in their research career into a thriving and forward thinking company.
About the role
This opportunity offers a wide ranging portfolio of duties and strong career development in a multi award winning company that empowers their employees. Interacting with a rich tapestry of clients, which includes some of the most successful global corporations, you will be working across multiple industry sectors in a consultative manner to help deliver intricate and commercial savvy insights.
* Given full autonomy to execute a broad variety of full research quantitative projects, from proposal writing through to reporting and delivery in order to provide key insights to world leading companies and an expanding client base
* Developing innovative solutions for clients and exploring different research techniques for intellectually challenging briefs
* Blending traditional and innovative techniques to tailor sophisticated research outputs
* Interacting with internal / external stakeholders and providing a consultative service to clients in order to provide a range of intricate findings
* Working closely with senior company members to help shape and push the company strategy to help expand business growth
* 'Thinking outside of the box' to really push new boundaries of what research can do for clients
This opportunity suits a motivated and passionate research professional who is career focused, looking to gain extra responsibility and increase their skill set in an engaging company. You will relish the chance to play a significant role in the success and development of research projects as well as delivering industry-leading insights to a variety of media clients.
* Proven ability in working the full research cycle for quantitative research projects which will include questionnaire writing, analysis, report writing and presenting
* An ability and passion to write winning proposals, cohesive reports and construct valuable insights
* Relish the chance to work with a variety of clients to help improve their business as a whole and use your insights to ensure this change takes place
* A strong interest in conducting media research
This a fantastic opportunity for an established researcher to join a highly reputable organisation and take the next step in your career. If interested please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78680360