Finance Project Accountant
Founded in 1996, Ergonomic Solutions has grown rapidly to become a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of the most ergonomically advanced mounting and security solutions for a wide range of static and mobile technology hardware.
Nearly twenty years of deep understanding of the evolution of point of service technology hardware ensures that the latest generation of Ergonomic Solutions mounting solutions leverage technology to provide a combination of best practice in customer experience, and demonstrable return on investment in a wide range of applications.Ergonomic Solutions has it’s headquarter in Epsom in Surrey, manufacturing in Denmark and sales offices in Germany, France, Sweden, Italy and the US, totaling 160 people. Finance Project AccountantSystems – Ad-Hoc Projects – Process Improvement
As a key member of the Group Finance team, you will report to the Chief Financial Officer in Epsom and assume an important role in the finance team globally. You will have primary responsibility for the development of Financial Analysis tools & techniques with a goal of improving visibility and understanding of margins and costs throughout the Group. You will work with the Divisional heads of Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing to develop relevant and effective analysis with a goal of business improvement. You will also be expected to apply enhanced planning and modelling skills to improve Group business planning processes and reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop solutions that improve the efficiency and capability of the AX ERP Finance modules and support users in resolving Finance & business issues
- Work with other AX "super users" / "systems support" (such as Operations & CRM) to enhance management information & decision-making abilities
- Work with the Finance team to identify and implement improvements to the current processes and systems
- Lead/Support various other Finance Projects as required
Key tasks will include:
- Agree, define and implement Finance projects
- Document & ensure best practice use of AX ERP Finance module
- Assist Finance staff to shorten and make more efficient the monthly and year end reporting cycle
- Work with the finance team to develop and enhance its Budgeting process, including the implementation of a new tool
- Work with the Sales Team to develop Sales planning and forecasting tools
- Provide back-up support in accounting and reporting tasks in timely manner
You will be a fully qualified finance professional, who is driven and well organized, with a proven record of accomplishment in delivering high quality financial and management accounting services. You will have a confident manner in delivering both oral and written presentations and a commitment to achieving results. This will be an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a multi-national organization where you can make a difference, whilst developing your personal capabilities. Candidates from all sectors are welcomed.
In particular, we expect you to hold an Accounting qualification and competence to ensure financial records are kept in accordance with group policy and legal requirements. We expect you to have strong Project Management skills, knowledge and skills in business process improvement and change management, as well as knowledge of commercial for-profit accounting, financial processes and audit and compliance. You will have good English skills – both orally/written and advanced spread sheet & data mining skills.You will have experience in information technology functions including strong Microsoft Excel skills. If you have specific experience in database administration and the design and/or implementation of systems, this is considered an advantage.
You will be based in Epsom in Surrey and are expected to live or take up residence in sensible commuting distance from here. Regular international travel must be expected in this position.
To apply please click on the apply button below labelled “510-ERG”. For further information please contact John Chalmers Tveit, Sensu A/S, who is also a non-executive member of Ergonomic Solutions Manufacturing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78686765