£39750 + Overtime Paid At Premium Rate + Pension Scheme + 25 days Holidays Plus Bank Holidays + Life Assurance 2x Basic Salary + Excellent Training & Development
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading food manufacturer, who primarily manufacture for the leading supermarket chains. The company are able to offer a generous salary and outstanding training opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a multi-skilled engineer with either a mechanical OR an electrical bias. Candidates MUST hold an electrical qualification, minimum NVQ, and the company will consider candidates from ANY manufacturing or service, ex-forces, and industrial or commercial electrical background. Candidates who are purely electrical are invited to apply, as mechanical training can be provided as and where needed.
The company are a market-leader in food manufacture, and are continuing to grow rapidly – they invest significantly in their staff, and provide professional development to any candidate with the right attitude.
* 60% Mechanical 40% Electrical
* 70% reactive maintenance 30% PPM
* Ensuring production runs efficiently
* Working as part of a small engineering team
* Occasional project work
* Very occasional new machine installation
* Rotating days and nights shift pattern (7 until 7 - 3 nights, 2 off, 2 days on, 3 days off)
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical or electrical bias
* Proactive and able to work well within a team in a high pressure environment
* Experience in ANY manufacturing or ex-forces background
* Must hold a minimum NVQ or equivalent electrical qualification
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78930339