Covering the South West, Midlands and South of England and South Wales
£28,000 to £30,000 per annum DOE
Our client offers top quality Garage Equipment and Services to the vehicle repair industry. Their business operates in two areas of activity:
Their engineering section employs highly trained and experienced technicians and provides an equipment installation service together with maintenance, calibration and repair. They offer competitive service contracts and will also respond rapidly to non-contract requests for their services within an approximate one hundred mile radius of Bristol.
Due to continued success they are pleased to be recruiting for a Field Based Service Engineer.
As the Service Engineer your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Their core business is the Service Maintenance and Calibration of garage equipment and Annual onsite load testing.
- Carry out High quality preventative maintenance
- Undertake on site load testing
- Diagnose and identify faults and malfunctions
The ideal candidate for the Service Engineer position will portray the following skills and attributes:
- This is a new opportunity for an experienced engineer.
- Although field based across the South West and South Wales you need to live a commutable distance to Bristol.
- Respond to customer breakdowns effectively
- Work alone or as part of a team
- Knowledge of calibration methodology
- Ability to problem Solve
- Ideally you will be GEA lift and MOT accredited however we will support the right candidate to achieve this additionally you must be able to demonstrate:-
- Experience of dealing with customers
- Full Driving license
- Flexible approach to working hours
Service Engineer Benefits
In return the successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, training including the requirement to attend and pass the GEA Lift Engineer Accreditation Scheme. Further benefits include attractive salary, company vehicle, branded work wear, PPE and Smart mobile phone.
If you feel you are suitable for the Service Engineer role, please apply now!
Key Words: Service Engineer, Multi-skilled Service Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance, Site Service Engineer, Onsite Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78646743