Lead Installation engineer
The role of the Senior Team Leader shall take his/her position to head up our installation team. This individual shall promote attention to detail within the team and working within timescales are seen as top priorities. An engineer who thrives on the high end installations and is willing to challenge his/her self and not to reside in a personal "comfort zone"'. To bring a positive attitude to work everyday and enjoy the day to day challenges that the operations department offer. Always looking to improve as an individual within an expanding organization of which you would be a key component in that expansion. Welcome all training provided. Aim to improve the installation department by using experience, procedures and knowledge gained through past and future projects to help others. Help our business grow and thrive.
- Complete installations with or without a team.
- Mentor team members and promote quality of work.
- Responsible for the sign-off of installation works.
- Hold toolbox talks with the installation team to better their understanding of installation techniques and procedures.
- Help grow a database with the project management team to document pre and post installation information such as site images, sign-off sheets, serial numbers etc.
- Conduct site surveys and report all information back to the Project management team.
- Mentor all engineers and to ensure procedures are adhered to within the company and at the same time create cohesive and effective (happy) team.
- To help the engineers & subcontractors with any queries that may arise.
- Complete site visits to check on the quality of work by Tateside engineers and sub-contractors.
- Control the tool budgets and order new when required.
- Complete van audits.
- To be involved in the engineers appraisals with the operations
manager and ways of improving them going forward.
- To liaise with clients and site mangers during the installation process.
- To liaise with the project operations director on team scheduling.
- Work with existing and new clients in both project works and maintenance contracts.
- To create technical drawings using our preferred software (in-house training).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78955042