Alarm / CCTV Service Engineer - Leeds
Alarm / CCTV Service Engineer
Based in Leeds
Our client is a leading provider of business security systems.
They are fully committed to providing customers with effective and reliable solutions to security problems, with a quality of installation and after-sales care that sets them apart from their competitors. The comprehensive product range includes our clients unique External Deterrent System, High Definition CCTV Surveillance Systems, Access Control Systems, Remote Monitoring, Intruder and Fire Alarm Systems. Due to expansion they have the following vacancy:-
ALARM/CCTV SERVICE ENGINEER BASED IN LEEDS
They are looking for an additional engineer for the Midlands & North team.
- This is a permanent, full time position.
- 40 hours per week Monday-Friday + weekly overtime.
- A driving licence is essential.
- On the job training if you have achieved (or are working towards) an electrical installation qualification (City & Guilds or BTEC for example) or if you are already working for an alarm company and want to progress.
The role -
Duties include attending commercial sites on patch to fault find, repair and service electronic security systems/CCTV/Door Access Control.
Our client offers -
- A basic salary of £18,000 p.a. (on target earnings of up to £22,000 p.a.)
- Weekly overtime
- Workplace pension contributions
- 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- 20 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- Company van & expenses
- Mobile phone
- Lap top
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78472655