Group Financial Accounting Manager
A large international law firm in Manchester, is seeking to hire a Group Financial Accounting Manager to responsible for all the group's financial requirements.
A large international law firm in Manchester, is seeking to hire a Group Financial Accounting Manager to responsible for all the group's financial requirements. Such as, planning & coordination of the firm's global audit, preparation of the consolidated & statutory accounts and management of the global ledgers.
About the role:
The role will report into the Head of Finance and you will have responsibility for a team of Financial Accountants. You will support & develop the team.
- You will develop the team, goal setting and performing reviews
- Coordinate the firms worldwide audit and manage the UK audit
- Preparing the LLP accounts according to IFRS.
- Data integrity responsibility
- Managing the global financial accounting policies
- Support local Finance Directors
- Liaison with group finance accounting team in Manchester and regional accounting teams to ensure that the requirements for the consolidation process is met.
- Oversee adjustments for global offices.
- Manage statutory accounts for UK subsidiaries in accordance with FRS 101/102.
About the person:
- Manging Teams
- Strong knowledge in preparing and reviewing consolidated accounts to IFRS.
- Background in partnership
- Outgoing personality
- Team oriented
- Methodical and proactive
About the company
A major international law firm that provides business law support. The firm has over 2,000 lawyers in over 20 offices internationally, providing national and multinational corporations with the highest level of service.
If you are interested in this opening, please contact me on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78951630