Bid Manager - Civil Engineering
Are you an experienced Bid Coordinator looking for a step up? Or pehaps a Bid Manager under appreciated and looking to move up the ladder? If so read on.....
You will be responsible for developing appropriate relationships with external parties to help develop opportunities and winning submissions, secure work by value and type to meet company objectives and work with the Bid Director to develop customer solutions and prepare responses. The role will also involve overseeing all quality, technical and commercial aspects in accordance with company procedures, developing 'best practice' systems and processes and implementing them across the other regions, whilst maintaining and building relations with them.
With secured work with HS2 already in the pipeline, it's a fantastic time to get on board a consistantly growing business.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties to develop bid strategies
- Oversee and lead bid teams in the planning and delivery of PQQ and bid submissions in line with agreed strategies
- Act as a point of contact for customers during tendering process
- MUST have Civil Engineering experience (Rail, Water, Power, Bridges)
- Commercial background Experience of managing teams in researching market place.
- understanding client business strategy
- marketing and bidding Chartered, Incorporated, or similar Understanding of commercial aspects of bidding including risk management
- Demonstrate business improvement and process management skills to support transition to operations or in change situations
For more information on the role, please apply and we will get back to you.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78928808