I am recruiting for a trainee role at a top 10 practice in the heart of Stoke. My client is a really fast growing business who are looking for a candidate who has a couple of years practice experience, who is ready to take the next step in their career and join a growing and fast paced team.
My client is a leading accountancy practice based in Stoke, looking for an ambitious and skilled candidate to join their fast growing team. They offer a really wide range of experience including all aspects of accounts and audit, to ensure their members of staff who are in training are in the best position to complete their studies.
Semi-senior role includes:
- Accounts Preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Providing assistance to senior on audits for clients up to £200m t/o.
- Processing of VAT returns and Corporation tax returns for manager review
- Liaising with clients both over the phone and attending premises.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience working in an accountancy practice
- Working towards AAT/ACA/ACCA
- Great interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to take initiative and self manage
Competitive salary & full study support package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78920557