Management Accountant / Cornwall / Excellent Salary + Benefits
Hays are pleased to be supporting an established Cornwall based employer who are seeking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant for their prestigious site in Cornwall.
This high profile role will act as business partner to senior stakeholders across the organisation enabling them to make fully informed business decisions whilst supporting and influencing the development and implementation of the local strategy.
Key tasks will include:
- Acting as the financial lead on all operational site projects
- Actively managing capital spend programmes ensuring robust evaluation of project payback and associated sensitivity
- Providing insight and analysis into site cost structure, making recommendations that will improve overall site cost effectiveness
- Delivering cost reduction programs by provision of relevant trended monitoring analysis, and proactively finding the most efficient and effective way of delivering value added information to meet the site management teams needs for cost management and decision making purposes.
- Responsible for the accurate reporting of the management accounts with relevant analysis and narrative
- Ongoing review of financial processes and procedures to ensure the most efficient production of reporting requirements
- Providing leadership, coaching and development to the on-site finance team
As a qualified (CIMA / ACCA / ACA ) Management Accountant you will have excellent IT skills. Advanced level Excel, Microsoft Access, use of ERP systems, specifically within a manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential. A highly effective communicator both written & verbal at all levels you will be comfortable working both unsupervised and as part of a cross functional team.
Long term career prospects and the employment benefits in addition to a highly competitive salary are excellent.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78934399