Production Line Maintenance Technician
Line Technicians - Temp to Perm (Day and Night Shifts available).
- Working as a member of the team to achieve departmental objectives safely and efficiently.
- Carrying out routine line maintenance and supporting the production team during line changeovers and during production runs to minimise downtime and improve efficiencies.
- Setting, Operating & Maintaining machines such as: Raques, Cooking Vats & Mixers, Groens, Retracts & Oven Pushers, Packing machines, Conveyor belts, and Labelling machines.
- General maintenance such as lubricating and greasing parts.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Basic machine maintenance.
- Problem solving & fault finding.
- Responsibility for day to day line operation and maintenance.
- A leader of Operators (Grade 3's) Setting standards and expectations; challenge performance and non-adherence to standard.
- Communicating to team members from all shifts and areas including Engineers & Managers.
- Identifying & resolving issues in your area.
- Technical & Mechanical proficiency.
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility for own actions.
- Good Communication skills at all levels
- Health & Safety knowledge.
- Eagerness to learn & develop alongside the role.
- Flexible approach to working
- Delivers quality and accuracy in own work and teams
- Full training will be provided in all areas
Hours of Work: Monday - Thursday - Day shift: 6am - 6pm or Night shift: 6pm - 6am
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the 'apply' buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78538736