Churchill Howard is partnering with a growing global business to recruit a financial accountant. The successful Financial Accountant will be provided scope to progress and develop their skills within a fast paced and welcoming environment that will greatly enhance their long term career options.
* Controlling and reviewing of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Preparing statutory financial accounts
* Preparation of month end reports for support areas with commentary
* Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and other VAT compliance
* Working alongside senior stakeholders to develop forecasts and budgets
* Assisting auditors where required
* Ad hoc project work
The Ideal candidate will be a Big 4 or top 10 trained recently qualified (ACA/ ACCA or equivalent) and will be looking to make their first move from practice into industry. They will be able to demonstrate knowledge of statutory reporting using IFRS and UK GAAP/FRS 102.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78775830