Excellent Accountancy Graduate Role
Excellent Graduate role in Global Practice
Global Practice in Central Bristol
- Reviewing client responses to the reviews and following up on outstanding issues by phone and email
- Preparation of service charge accounts
- Preparation of accountants' reports
- Preparation of client required schedules - both internal documents and those to be issued with draft reports
- Liaising with clients as needed, dealing with issues which may arise, escalating to senior/manager as required
- Clearing manager/director review points within the KPI
- Client visits, initially with another team member before making unsupervised visits
- Managing own workload and supporting others to ensure you work as a team and reviews are completed within the KPIs. Become aware of own client's deadlines.
- Attend client conference calls becoming familiar with the client and issues they may face/need assistance with. Participate in the call for reviews you are working on and find solutions to assist our clients.
- Assist the senior exec with project management tasks
- Ask for help from Senior Exec/manager where you don't know the answer
- Involvement in non-client projects to develop the department and our service offering
- 2:2 Degree in any discipline
- Three A levels grade A* to C (excluding general studies and extended projects)
- Grade A* to C in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
- Enthusiasm for starting a career in accountancy and an interest in business
- Ability to think on your feet
- Excellent communication skills
£18-25k depending on experience.
Excellent Benefits and career progression.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78938382