Used Car Sales Manager - Land Rover
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Used Car Sales Manager to join our team. This is a full time opportunity in which the successful candidate will work within our successful, ARCH Concept Land Rover dealership in Erdington.
This is an ideal role for an already operationally successful and customer centric Sales Manager who wants to further their career development within a PLC environment and a market leading brand.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:-
- To develop sales and marketing plans and budgets to achieve agreed financial, marketing and sales targets including new cars, accessories, used cars, finance, overheads and all related items.
- To organise, direct and control the activities of sales staff and administrative support to achieve plans and budgets, ensuring optimum use of all material, financial and personnel resources.
- To promote and nurture a customer care culture delivering care levels consistent with the expectations of the manufacturer and Jardine Motors Group.
- Provide coaching and training to sales people to improve their job performance, with particular emphasis on: customer satisfaction, prospecting and customer follow up, sales process, time management, product knowledge and all related items.
- To monitor trade in the relevant markets and departmental performance, taking action as required.
- Utilise monthly management accounts to monitor and control profitability of the Sales Department and to take any appropriate action to maximise future opportunities.
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
- Current Sales Management experience is desirable, as is experience of working in a PLC environment and experience of working with similar profile brands.
- The successful candidate will be able to clearly and easily demonstrate how they have helped improve and maintain upper quartile Customer Satisfaction performance as well as consistently delivering an above budget financial performance.
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful.
- Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
- Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues.
- Resilient with a drive to succeed.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, company car, fuel benefits, private medical scheme, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.