Group Financial Accountant
Chase and Holland are delighted to be working with a Doncaster based client who is a large, well established multinational manufacturing company. Due to expansion, they require a highly competent, driven Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the FC this will be a hands on position requiring the candidate to draw on their technical ability to produce financial and statutory accounts and the associated reports. Duties within this role will include:
- Responsible for all group financial reporting across the European divisions
- Full balance sheet responsibility across various European divisions
- Quarterly and statutory accounts Control Issues with regards to SOX and Corporate Governance Group reporting to IFRS
- Summarise monthly management accounts and ensure all queries are dealt with appropriately
- Budgets and forecasting
- Various projects including investment appraisals and grants
- Improve reporting and analysis of KPI's by product/geographical region and produce sales/profitability reporting by customer Basic tax computations
My client is looking for a technically strong accountant who can deputise to the FC and take ownership of the accounts production preferably backed up by an ACA or ACCA qualification. There will be room to grow within this role and the business, and learn new commercial skills. All candidates must have a can-do attitude with the will to learn and progress their career in a progressive company with an open door policy. This is the ideal role for someone wanting to make a first or second move into industry, although manufacturing/ engineering sector experience is key.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78588310