Pricing and Insight Manager, Credit Cards
Hello, we're TSB, and we're different from other banks. We don't do investment banking, overseas speculation or big corporate finance. We just serve individuals and local business customers - we call it 'local banking'. Not only did TSB make the Sunday Times Top 30 Big Companies to Work For in 2017, we made the top 10.
TSB is looking for a Product Pricing Manager in London / Gloucester .The ideal candidate will have SAS and Cards experience, and ideally will have worked with First Data.The role holder will be responsible for the development, implementation and analysis of pricing and customer campaigns, and all management information and reporting.
- Management/oversight of the monitoring, reporting and analysis of Cards performance
- Ownership of provision of primary analytical support to develop, implement and analyse pricing strategies and campaigns
- Forecasting and planning in liaison with Finance team
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to develop and execute reports and programs to ensure regulatory compliance
- Management/oversight of ad-hoc analysis as required
Skills and experience:
- A strong analytical capability complimented with a good customer instinct/understanding
- Ability to produce and articulate analysis and insight through clear and coherent verbal/written presentations
- Comfortable with data manipulation and financial/ analytical models, with strong knowledge of SQL and/ or SAS
- Experience working with First Data
- Knowledge of Microstrategy or similar (Business Objects)
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Highly commercial in their approach to business with the ability to quickly understand and analyse the key financial drivers
- Inquisitive, self-starter approach with commitment to continuous improvement
- First data knowledge is essential
- Strong Excel skills and experience.
- Strong PowerPoint skills and experience.
TSB has been created to bring more competition to banking in the UK, ultimately creating better banking for everyone. We do this by only serving the needs of individuals and local business customers. We don't offer things like investment banking, or overseas investment, or big corporate finance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78514332