Field Service Engineer - Medical Devices
Exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer - Medical Devices to join a leading, established medical device / instrumentation design and manufacturing company.
The Field Service Engineers territory will cover from west of Milton Keynes across to east Anglia and into North London. We require candidates to live with this area.
Ideally, we require Field Service Engineer to have either ophthalmic experience or worked in the medical engineering sector on medical devices that are networked/IT based.
The successful candidate will carry out routine servicing, on-site installations and repairs to all types of equipment manufactured and factored by the Company to conform to all standards currently in force.
- To achieve agreed performance objectives and targets as set by management.
- Provide back-up cover for other Field Service Engineers as and when required.
- Assist Customer Service Co-ordinators with customer queries.
- Complete all service centre documentation promptly and accurately.
- Assist with sales related support issues as the need arises.
- Provide feedback to Customer Service Co-ordinators regarding contract renewals.
- Maintain a professional image for the company at all times.
- Attend and actively participate in all departmental meetings.
- Attend and actively participate in both in-house and external training courses to improve product and technical knowledge.
- Carry out training as and when required for colleagues and customers.
- Assist with exhibitions when required.
- Carry out additional duties as and when required to ensure the smooth operation of the Service Centre at all time.
- To be aware of the Company's Health and Safety Policy and to ensure that any hazards and/or accidents are reported to a Health and Safety Representative as appropriate and to be aware of safety issues throughout the company.
Salary Guide: £30,000 - £32,000 Basic, Company Car (Audi A3)
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78637968