Production Test Engineer required for one of world's leading and most successful defence companies, based in Greenford. My best client is looking for someone who has experience in Test and fault finding to component level, including envorinomental testing.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Test Engineer looking to take their career to the next level! On offer is a competitive salary of £22,000 - £25,000, including a comprehensive benefits package (please see below).
The succesful applicants with have experience of testing RF and digital PCB modules, as well as microprocessor equipment in a military based environment.
My client are one of the leading companies within the UK defence industry, a leader within secure communications and data information assurance, and are looking for the highest calibre, and most skilled engineers to join their growing team.
Candidates for this Test Engineer opportunity must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Benefits package for Test Engineer position:
- Matched 5% pension
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
Responsibilities for this role:
- Test and fault finding to component level, including environmental testing.
- To work with test team on a wide variety of products at PCB, Sub Assembly, General Assembly, and System Levels.
- To conduct testing of products & record test results accurately ensuring product meets the test schedule parameters for all stages of production.
- To fault-find product failures and record findings through non-conformance reporting.
Knowledge, skills and experience for test engineer:
- Extensive Product Testing
- Experience of testing complex RF and digital PCB's modules, and microprocessor based equipment's in a military based company.
- Use of both bench test equipment and automated test equipment.
- To be able to communicate accurately on technical issues with internal Customers both written and verbal.
- Computer literate
- Positive, can do attitude with logical problem solving approach.
To apply for this exciting permanent opporotunity please press 'apply now'.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78904371