DescriptionPPD, a Global leader in Clinical Research, has an excellent opportunity to work as a Commercial Analyst.
Based within the easily accessible Granta Park, you will be an integral part of a talented Global team working in a fast paced environment, responsible for the development of budgets for clinical studies. Each study is unique, and your challenge will be to coordinate and manage the deliverable process ensuring that each budget is tailored to the needs of PPD and its clients, including working to client specified deadlines. You will be supported in your new role not only with initial formal training, but the assignment of a mentor to help with the day-to-day challenges you may face.
We will help you to achieve your goals with regular career progression and professional development discussions via our strong and supportive management structure, as well as ongoing training prospects.
- Thoroughly review client requests in order to identify necessary information required to develop a high quality budget and accompanying text.
- Co-ordinate Global teams across a wide range of functional departments to prepare bespoke deliverable documents.
- Analyse financial and budget information.
- Liaise with senior management to gain approvals on deliverables as required.
- Escalation on potential risks on ability to deliver to manager.
- Communicate with clients and functional teams to resolve queries post-submission and deliver budget revisions as required.
- Manage and own the deliverable process from inception to delivery.
- Prioritisation, time management and planning skills.
- Ability to manage pressure and to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including use of Word and Outlook.
- Numerical skills and use of Excel.
- Ability to coordinate, review and analyse information from diverse sources.
- Aptitude to coordinate and analyse large volumes of information from a multitude of complex sources.
- Experience in business focussed roles through full time jobs or work placements; preferably in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
- Previous experience of preparing budgets and/or bid documents, understanding of cost drivers, discount and gross-profit analysis.
- General knowledge of contractual documents.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate applications welcomed from any discipline.
- Individuals with relevant skills or experience gained through work or other placements also invited to apply.
Salary and Benefits
- Life and health insurance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Additional benefits, award schemes etc.
To apply, please click the apply link below.
PPD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78591857