- To support the Technical Manager/Account Manager, Supervisor and Night Manager with a lead focus on critical systems, processes and compliance across the Deloitte estate ensuring that they operate effectively and efficiently and meet the client and contractual requirements.The role is a 24/7 shift pattern 4 on 4 off day and night 12 hour shift To take ownership for the operation of the buildings including PPM, Re-active works remedial works and emergency response.Liaising with the helpdesk on a daily basis, you must meet all SLA targets on PPM (99.5%) and Re-Active (99.5%) SLA’s on your hand held device.Accurate completion of Time Sheets and Work Record Sheet with weekly submissions to the admin team.P Card (where applicable) purchases are to be in accordance with company policies and procedure. P Card log sheets to be completely and submitted on a weekly basis to the admin team.To meet statutory compliance targets and adherence to all regulations within your areaTo achieve the highest level of service to the buildings occupants in a most cost effective, technically competent and safe manner.
- To coordinate and control sub-contractors to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, health and safety, quality and environmental responsibilities, and with a pro-active approach to service delivery and problem solving.Carryout site inductions for all sub-contractors on site.Alert your Manager to any facilities related issues that may affect day-to-day business operations.Ensure attendance of monthly toolbox talks and site inspections in line with programs. Required to provide shift cover for holiday/sickness etc.
- Respond in a timely manner to verbal, written and Reactive tasks.Carryout electrical/mechanical and fabric works as required within your skill setSupply quality and profitable quotations for additional works as required.Respond to customer complaints.Provide support and input into projects as required.Provide input as required for client meetings.Notification to your line manager of any complaints/discrepancies.
- Have a good understanding of exclusions, mitigations and contract SLA’s.Ensure all works are carried out within the approved budget.Monitor and Maintain comprehensive costs within budget.Good knowledge of assets that are affected by the exclusion codes, and full knowledge of the correct procedure for those assets that are affected.Ensure client authorisation exists for all chargeable purchases and the correct PN is used.To achieve a minimum of Supplier compliance of 75% usage of MFA/NPA suppliers.Where appropriate, Ensure all Purchase Card purchases are carried out following the companies procedure and are backed up with a VAT receipt have the PN written on it and that the receipts are attached to the appropriate P card Log sheet.
- Good understanding of contract SLA’s for reactive and PPM and knowledge of the penalty levels.Monitor PPM closures and ensure you are keeping in line with SLA’s.Ensure job attendances/closures are maintained at or above contractual SLA levels.Document and notify the Technical Manager and Supervisors of any PPM changes/variations.
- Identify to the Shift Lead Engineer or Technical manager any additions/deletions of assets in a timely manner.
- Assist in the completion of supervisor audits/inspections as requested by the Shift Lead Engineer/Technical Manager / Health & Safety Manager.Complete Hazard/Near miss and accident returns in a timely manner.Complete Site inductions of subcontractor labour as required.Ensure all statutory regulations are being followed by you and sub-contractors and correct records are maintained. (F Gas Regulations, Water Regulations, Ladders Etc.)Ensure Compliance certificates are created (where applicable) and returned to the admin team within 48 hours of the PPM completion.Ensure all local procedure held within the Local procedures file have been read and understood and that the contents page has been signed by all on-site MTFM staff.To attend training courses as per Mitie's HSQE policy and procedures.
- Ensure the correct use of Hand held Devices in line with company and contract procedures.Ensure correct use of the email system on the Hand held Devices and that emails are read and responded to in a timely manner.Take ownership of every task on the hand held device whether PPM or re-active and be responsible for meeting the SLA associated with each task.Assist the Shift Lead Engineer/Technical Manager to Maintain the WIP file and ensure all jobs are completed in a timely manner.Ensure WRS are completed correctly for all chargeable works and are returned in a timely manner.Ensure Time Sheets are completed correctly and are returned in a timely manner.Ensure P Card documentation is completed and returned as per procedure.Implement and follow local procedures as and when they are issuedLiaising with site FM and key personnel on building related issues.Ensure all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual statutory building checks/tests are completed and recorded as required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78876468