A newly created role that will provide support to the senior management team within this market leading organisation.
Our client is one of the largest within their field. They have recently won a multi million pound contract within Sussex and are looking to expand their business over the next 5 years.
- Providing support to the budget holders and cost benefit analysis on business cases
- Produce monthly management reports and analysis of financial performance
- Preparation of annual budgets, forecasts and cash flow
- Manage and oversee month end close process
- Preparation of VAT and CIS submissions
- Overseeing all inputs of sales, purchases and expenses onto accounting system
- Business partnering with operational managers in order to control and minimise costs
- To lead on any other financial activities as defined by senior management
- Occasional travel to other offices within Sussex.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate the finance message to non-finance
- Ability to understand complex processes & visualise
- Strong stakeholder management.
Up to £45,000 per annum plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78919879