Client Services Accountant, Belfast
CLIENT SERVICES ACCOUNTANT
Who you will be working with:
Abacus Professional Recruitment is working with a Global Financial Services client at present as they look to grow their Belfast team. They currently have 10 international offices and we work closely with the company across a number of sectors, at present they are looking to bring on a Qualified Accountant to join their City Centre operation.
What you will do:
The purpose of this role is to provide a high quality service to our Clients, ensuring Clients expectations are effectively managed and met on a day to day basis. You will also be expected to contribute with ideas and help improve the processes and efficiency of the department. Also you will be expected to help create and maintain a positive environment that motivates other team members to learn and develop.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring the smooth running of day to day relationship with designated clients.
- Accurate review of client deliverables prepared by the accounts preparation team.
- Ensuring that more junior staff receive constructive support and feedback.
- To develop a knowledge of allocated principal clients and relationship whereby you become their trusted day to day contact.
- Ensuring that adequate training has been received and support provided in order to complete the role and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support.
- Ensure accurate invoicing and prompt payment from principal allocated clients.
- Minimise risk to the company by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed at all times.
What do we look for?
- Qualified Accountant.
- Experience of providing services to clients and managing client relationships.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in training and mentoring more inexperience members of the team.
- Comfortable communicating with Senior Management.
- 'Can do' attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure.
- Knowledge of the private equity industry is desirable but not essential.
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables and data manipulation.
028 9031 3157
'We welcome all enquiries and information will be exchanged on a confidential basis'.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78674928