Engineering Project Manager
Engineering , Manufacturing , New Product Introduction ( NPI )
If you are seeking your next Project Manager position, then please consider this permanent opportunity to join a genuine Global Leader in their field !
It is a very exciting time to join this company; they are already a world leader, who are currently experiencing strong growth.
The position is based out of their Leicestershire HQ - a substantial manufacturing site with well over 300 employees on-site - the Project Manager will work on assigned engineering and manufacturing projects - ensuring agreed deliverables are met.
Project Manager - Specific Responsibilities:
- Lead multi-disciplined teams in a matrix environment
- Manage and control project finances within agreed budget
- Identify, manage, escalate project hazards in a timely manner
- Communicate on project status to both internal and external manner
Project Manager - Skills and Experience required:
- Project Manager experience within an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Manufacturing Operations environment
- Strong Project Budget Management experience (ideally around £5-10m)
- Formal Project Management training or Membership - Prince2 , MAPM , PMI , PMP
- New Product Introduction experience
A wonderful career opportunity - apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78326174