Payments Administrator North Bristol Temp To Per,m
Customer Contact Payments Advisor
£18,000 40 per week
To accept and where possible resolve queries from residents, prospective residents, staff and other stakeholders, relating to payments on various accounts. To record these as appropriate through the computerised systems and proceed in line with the policies and procedures. To carry out related administrative functions as required.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Answering calls maintaining high standards in customer care.
- Experience of taking payments calls
- Receiving, acknowledging and resolving telephone and written enquiries, keeping callers regularly updated as appropriate. .
- To comply with Security, Data Protection and Confidentiality Policies
- To receive and prioritise tasks.
- Taking and relaying messages as appropriate.
- Dealing with general housing management enquiries and referring to others as appropriate.
- Ensuring housing benefit schedules and receipts are coded accurately and processed in accordance with laid down procedures.
For this role our client is looking for someone who has:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment and understanding of Customer Care.
- Good word processing skills.
- Good knowledge of computers.
- Good numerical and literacy skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
- Good organisational skills, able to manage work load, ability to prioritise and meet targets and deadlines.
- High personal standards and preparedness to be flexible.
- Ability to analyse and interpret a wide range of information and communicate it to others.
This is an asap role to start on 2nd January.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78772374