Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased/Multi-sk
Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased/Multi-skilled)
£34, 202 + 6 weeks holiday + Pension + Life Assurance + Healthcare + Staff profit share scheme
4 on 4 off, 12 hour shifts (days and nights)
Maintenance Engineer position available within a highly successful manufacturer with an international client base and award winning products. Great package available for the right candidate!
The role would suit candidates who are electrically biased/multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers from an FMCG/high volume manufacturing environment (ideally food). To apply for the role you must be proficient with PLC fault finding. Candidates who have worked on Siemens S7 are encouraged to apply.
You will be responsible for planned maintenance, break down repair and installation work on the company’s manufacturing equipment. This is a multi-skilled role working within a high volume manufacturing environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established company who are well recognised within their industry. A fantastic benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.
* 80% Planned maintenance
* 20% breakdown repair work
* High volume manufacturing environment
* Continental shift pattern (12 hour days/nights, 4 on and 4 off)
* Limited overtime
* Strong electrically biased/multi-skilled maintenance engineer
* Ideally transfer from FMCG/food manufacturing environment (Any high volume environment is concerned however)
* Live within a commutable distance to Norwich
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78543484