Research and Development Engineer
Research and Development Scientist/ Engineer
Monday to Friday
£35,000 per annum
Research and Development Engineer required for an international manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to head up R&D in new products and work alongside leading clients.
The successful candidate will be degree qualified in a chemical or physical sciences discipline. You will have experience working in an industrial lab and be confident liaising with clients. Any experience working within a petrochemical or polymer industry is highly desired but not essential.
Your role will be to lead research and development projects. You will liaise with customers to create adjustments to existing formulations or to help create new products entirely. You will produce written reports for internal and external users and communicate with external suppliers and research labs. You will also get involved with the testing and evaluation of raw materials.
The company are internationally owned with a UK based manufacturing and R & D facility. They supply to the telecommunications and construction industry.
* Lab based role.
* Head up R & D into new products.
* Create adjustments to existing formulations
* Liaise with external suppliers and labs.
* Degree qualified in a chemical or physical sciences discipline.
* Experience working in an industrial lab.
* Experience in polymer industry is highly desired but not essential.
* Confident liaising with clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78364266