Fire Pump Engineer
Fire Pump Engineer required for our client a leading European manufacturer of Pumping systems with in the Building Service and Water Treatment sector. The successful Pump engineer will need experience of working on Fire Pumps, Fire Sprinkler systems and Diesel engines. The field service engineer requires a good level of Electrical and Mechanical understanding along with previous pump service experience, preferably with Fire pumps or Fire Sprinkler systems.
The position is covering sites based in the South East of England including London and surrounding Home Counties so easy access to the M25 is desirable. You will work on a range of pumping systems and Diesel engines, Fire pumps, centrifugal pumps, booster sets, pump stations and inverters.
My client is a leading manufacturer in the UK and they are looking for a customer facing, professional pump field service engineer to join their team.
Fire Pump Service Engineer Position Overview
- Field Service Engineer role working on Fire pumps, Diesel engines, booster sets, pump stations, Inverters covering the Building Services and Wastewater industries.
- Carry out risk assessments on jobs as required
- Installing, servicing and commissioning of new equipment
- Carry out monthly stock takes on van stock or stock stored at lockups;
- Carry out on-the-job training as directed by your line manager of new recruits
- Liaise with customer on site
Fire Pump Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience of working as a pump service engineer, on Diesel Engines and Fire Pumps
- Qualifications in either electrical or mechanical disciplines
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Good electrical understanding, 17th Edition desirable not essential
Fire Pump Service Engineer Positions Remuneration
- Salary £25K-30K + overtime
- Company Vehicle
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible benefits package (up to 20% salary)
- Call Out Allowance (£120 1 in 4)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78542397