Part Time Credit Controller
Are you looking for a new position in a part time credit control role?
Our client are within the good distribution sector and looking to add to their current credit control team. Our client are growing an exciting time to work in a versatile role.
Within this role you will be accountable for:
- To assess all new account applications and discussing the acceptance or rejection of credit facilitates with customers.
- To maintain all customer credit limits in line with Company policy and customer purchasing requirements. Including monthly review of customers.
- Ensure yearly financial review is logged and maintained on customers trading above a given level.
- Collection of debts within assigned credit terms and achievement of individual & department targets and the keeping of meticulous records & review dates via a customer diary system.
- Listening to the financial issues of customers and making sound commercial arrangements for payment plans.
- To process any credit held orders and contact sales / customers where necessary in a timely & commercial manner.
- Allocation of all monies received in line with customer remittances. Allocation and audit of cash sale accounts.
- To record and manage all customer queries and disputed invoices.
- To ensure customer database is accurate and up to date along with the filing and maintenance of relevant associated filing.
- To refer accounts, where appropriate for litigation.
- To ensure maximum efficiency of the Aged Debt.
- To visit customers where necessary to ensure smooth running of the account / build relationships and to aid credit assessment.
The successful candidate will be able to commit to 20 hours a week over 5 days (14:00 - 18:00). You will also have had experience working within the credit control sector.
£27,000 (Pro Rata)
14:00 - 18:00 hours
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78603830