Sales Ledger/Despatch Administrator
Our client, a leading UK based designer and manufacturer of switches, transmitters and valves based in Plympton, Plymounth has just made available an opportunity for a Part Time Sales Ledger/Despatch Administrator to join their team.
The expected hours of work are Monday - Thursday 10:30 - 16:45 with a 30 minute lunch break and Friday 10:00 - 12:30 although there may be some flexibility around these hours for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this role will involve the entry and maintenance of all aspects of the sales ledger and despatching of goods.
The job holder will also have reception and switchboard responsibilities and support the business with general office duties.
An accounts background, preferably in sales ledger, is required with computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
Key Responsibilities of the Part Time Sales Ledger/Despatch Administrator
- Processing and emailing of sales invoices, delivery notes and acknowledgements
- Setting up of new customer accounts
- Reconciling payments an posting to sales ledger
- Despatching goods via shipping agents, including production of commercial invoices
- Monthly debtor chasing and reporting
- Petty cash recording and reconciliation
- Reception and switchboard duties
- Bank reconciliation
- Restocking and routine cleansing of vending machine
Qualifications and Experience required for the Part Time Sales Ledger/Despatch Administrator
- Accounts background preferably in sales ledger
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office - Excel and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability and the ability to prioritise own workload
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78681378