Looking for a Financial Accountant to join the team to help with increased workload over the year-end period. Helping with day to day finance functions and performing to a high quality level.
A commercially focused London based NHS Trust, with a large finance team.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping deliver the year-end report
- Dealing with ad hoc work as and when requested
- Helping produce timely and accurate reports
In order to be successful the candidate will:
- Have experience working within the NHS sector
- Be a self-starter able to integrate into the team efficiently
- Hold a full accountancy qualification
The Financial Accountant position offers a 6 month contract with remuneration of circa £250/day.
London > Public Sector and Government > Financial Accountant
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78925449