Insurance Account Broker
Insurance Account Broker - London City
Salary Up to £30,000 DOE + Bonus and flexible Benefits
Our client is a long-established Lloyds Broker and Coverholder specialising in Commercial classes of Insurance in the UK and Globally. They are now looking for an additional Broker to assist in the US Transport Division.
Place primarily US Transportation risks into Lloyd's and the London International Insurance Markets on the best available terms and conditions with secure and reputable underwriters/insurance companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Devise and implement marketing strategy for each risk, identifying and utilising most appropriate market in terms of security, coverage and value.
- Contribute to business development with recommendations during marketing and renewal meetings.
- Develop and foster relationships with clients to attract new business and retain existing clients.
- Collate complete accurate and meaningful information for underwriters.
- Maintain and build on existing mutually supportive relationships with underwriters.
- Negotiate with underwriters on behalf of clients.
- Apply knowledge of specific markets capacity/services available from them and identify potential new/alternative markets within own class of business.
- Contribute to the achievement of divisional/unit budget.
- Support Account Executives/Technical division by providing relevant information and raising potential issues as appropriate.
- Obtain quotes to time scales specified/required by clients.
Experience: - Knowledge of US Transport, Motor Truck Cargo and Auto Physical Damage desirable.
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the link or contact David Helliwell at Cameron James for a confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78529282