Sales Engineer (Heating Products) SW
Can you sell, and do you know about heat pumps within the domestic heating sector? Then our client may have the perfect career opportunity for you as they seek a proactive and self-sufficient Sales Engineer to promote their high quality air and ground source heat pumps throughout the South West region in a business-to-business sales role.
- Selling and specifying products within the building services / heating sectors to include local authorities, housing associations, developers, architects, consultants, etc.
- Supporting and developing the Installer network.
- Maintain existing business and actively increase new business.
- Respond to enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner.
This role requires excellent IT, organisational and communication skills with a strong customer focus. The successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of selling and specifying products within the building services / heating sectors with a minimum of two year's experience in a related industry.
- A desire to succeed and thrash all previous sales targets
- A superb plumbing and/or heating knowledge.
- Self organised with an ability to organise your own diary.
- Computer literate.
- Subsidised Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
Working Hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the 'apply' buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78916847