Sales Ledger Administrator
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a market leading business based in Coventry to appoint a Sales Ledger Administrator.
This is a permanent position paying circa £19,000 per annum.
Key objectives of the role:
To maintain an effective sales ledger in line with company procedures and administrative support to the finance department and other divisions as required. To undertake a varied range of duties, responding to priorities as determined by the Finance Director and/or Financial Controller.
Main responsibilities and duties:
* Maintenance of sales ledger, ensuring that all sales invoices are raised, processed, paid promptly and accurately.
* Ensure any charges are raised correctly.
* Record and resolve all credit control issues on any outstanding debts to the company.
* To maintain an up-to-date filing system.
* Assisting with any function within the Head Office administration functions and the operational team as required.
* Completion and provision of reports as required.
* Ensuring the accuracy and relevance of the data imputed and stored, in order to provide efficient and timely information on request.
* Process various documents and electronic information, whilst maintaining the confidentiality of information.
* Answer incoming telephone calls, ensuring that messages are correctly taken and communicated effectively.
* To provide support for ad-hoc projects.
* To communicate with the manager any administration areas that require corrective action.
* Provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally, in line with the company and departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
* To take responsibility for management systems and administration associated with the role.
* To ensure all management, company policies and control systems are fully implemented, communicated and adhered to, including compliance with HR, health and safety, quality and environmental standards.
* To work efficiently and in a professional manner, ensuring a professional image at all times.
* To follow guidance and direction given by the senior management team to ensure that company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
* Attend company training and meetings as and when required.
* Take responsibility for own personal development.
* Communicate with staff and line management on a regular basis.
To complete any necessary tasks and duties as required by the company
If this role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78923429