Senior C# Software Engineer
C# Software Engineers NIDEC Control Techniques
Your new company
Your new role
The successful candidate's main responsibilities will include:
- Full life cycle development from product concept formation, technology selection, requirement definition through software design and development for PC Tool GUIs.
- Development in C# and WPF.
- Experience of working in multi-person software development projects.
- The ability to support and lead less experienced engineers.
- Experience of using structured design methodologies such as UML.
- Ability to provide guidance/ estimates for the planning, organisation and prioritisation of work in a small team/project
- Ability to support the advancement of the software development processes and working practices.
- Undertakes work in an efficient and timely manner.
What you'll need to succeed
Qualifications, Experience and profile:
- Design experience in PC Applications Development in Visual C#/ Winforms and/ or C#/ WPF.
- Strong theoretical and practical design skills in modern PC software development, e.g. in .Net and pattern-based development.
- Knowledge of composable application design, .Net 4.0 and MEF is desirable though not essential.
- Engineering, automation control background is desirable.
- Experience in working collaboratively with project teams of designers, developers, testers and other business groups
- Experience with multiple delivery methodologies including SCRUM and SDLC waterfall
- Knowledge of developing web applications, e.g. using HTML, JQuery and/ or mobile applications is desirable though not essential.
- Self motivated, capable or working with minimal supervision to achieve targets.
- Good Team working and communication skills (both verbal and written) which ensure an effective role in multi-skilled project teams.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic opportunity to grow within an exciting and innovative organisation who offer great progression and employee benefit programs, working on innovative embedded software projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78588367