You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide first line telephone contact/answering to clients, providers, regulators and the public
- Opening, logging and scanning of the post to the business back office system.
- Be available to meet, greet and provide hospitality to clients/guests who visit the office
- Undertake client valuations and associated fund performance research as required.
- Liaise with providers by telephone/correspondence in relation to new and existing business
- Process new business (online and by post) and monitor applications etc. to completion.
- Process amendments to existing plans e.g. fund switches, business terms etc.
- Scan and record client files to the back office system in line with business standards.
- Administer and generate business related correspondence to clients, product providers etc.
- Liaise with advisers and other staff members in respect of business and client related issues
- Handle client contacts and provide backup support
- Provide typing support to the directors and other regulated employees /associates of Prism
- Carry out general office duties as required i.e. stationery and equipment supplies.
- Maintain business records and ensure regular back up of data to protect business integrity
- Provide regular feedback to the directors in respect of the business admin function
- Handle regulated duties in line with the business and regulatory requirements
- Maintain knowledge of business and regulated requirements
A background in financial services would be an advantageous but not essential
This role offers an excellent benefits package including 5% pension contribution, uncapped bonus scheme, free parking and 25 days holiday per year.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78535589