Site setting out Engineer
Are you an experienced site engineer looking for a new opportunity?
If so, I have the opportunity you may be looking for!
I am currently representing an established Civil Engineering organisation based in Worcestershire that are looking to add a Site Engineer to their existing team.
Works consist of bulk earthworks, remediation, roads and sewers and you will have experience working with modern survey equipment such as GPS and robotic total stations.
Day to day duties will involve:
* Monitoring and control of all site activity to ensure quality and standards are met
* Ensuring health and safety practices are maintained to provide a safe working environment, including hazard and risk control
* Preparation of method statements and risk assessments
* Maintaining all relevant records
* Managing and developing people
* Managing subcontractors
* Setting out using surveying equipment
* Liaising with client representatives to facilitate work activities
* All other duties as required by Project Manager/Site Agent
Ideally you will have in excess of 3 years experience and a degree in Civil Engineering but if you don't have this please do not be put off as a willingness to roll your sleeves up, learn and grow with the business is just what they are looking for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78516362