Billings Clerk/ Manchester City Centre/ Competitive Salary/ Bonus/ 25 Days Holiday
I am working on an exciting opportunity for a Billings Clerk to join my market leading client. This role will suit somebody who is experienced in billings and has worked within a large, commercial business.
My client is able to offer an excellent working environment, competitive salary as well as an annual bonus. The office is located close to all major transport links.
- Raising of all periodic charges and recharges to cover incurred costs
- Issuing of demands and applications
- Reconcile all billings against budgeted year to date income
- Recover calculated recharges from clients
- Update expenditure to reflect recharge billings as required
- Demand recoverable recharges from clients
- Add new budgets and issue back dated charges
- Maintain budget tracker and chase payments where necessary
- Process year end batches and provide relevant supporting documentation
- Recover charges from clients in line with the billings timetable
- Obtain all necessary approvals in a timely fashion.
- Manage communication between internal departments to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Must have relevant experience within a high volume processing/ billings role
- Strong accounting understanding
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Be comfortable in a fast paced and high volume role
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new opportunity that will enable you to develop yourself whilst working for an excellent organisation, Please call Rosie on 0161-711-0821 to discuss or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78446116