Senior Credit Controller
Are you looking for a senior credit control position in the Weybridge area? I am in process of registering a new vacancy with a wholesale/retail firm in the coming weeks.
Our client are in the wholesale/retail industry and looking for a senior credit control to join their team.
Within this role you will be accountable for:
- To assess all new account applications with the aid of:
- On-line Credit Agencies - Filed Accounts - Local Knowledge
- Discussing the acceptance or rejection of credit facilitates with customers
- To maintain all customer credit limits in line with Company policy and customer purchasing requirements. Including monthly review of customers.
- Ensure yearly financial review is logged and maintained
- Collection of debts within assigned credit terms and achievement of individual & department targets and the keeping of meticulous records & review dates via a customer diary system
- Listening to the financial issues of customers and making sound commercial arrangements for payment plans
- To process any credit held orders and contact sales / customers where necessary in a timely & commercial manner
- Allocation of all monies received in line with customer remittances. Allocation and audit of cash sale accounts
- To record and manage all customer queries and disputed invoices.
- To ensure customer database is accurate and up to date along with the filing and maintenance of relevant associated filing.
- To refer accounts, where appropriate for litigation
- To ensure maximum efficiency of the Aged Debt
- To visit customers where necessary to ensure smooth running of the account / build relationships and to aid credit assessment
- Aid with training new members of staff
- Help with the new system implementation
The successful candidate will have worked in credit control and have experience collecting from a commercial ledger. You will also be good on systems and be able to aid system implementation. As a successful applicant you will have worked successfully in a team and have experience training staff.
£26,500 - £30,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78603953