Electrically skilled maintenance engineer required to join a market leading manufacturer at their busy factory with competitive salary and benefits available. Friendly maintenance team working in a relaxed and professional environment with a highly successful business. I am keen to speak to Maintenance Engineers with a proven background in high volume production or FMCG environment, please apply today!
Working with an experienced team of maintenance engineers to carry out electrical and mechanical repair of the company’s Plant and equipment to required standard, in order to meet and exceed production output targets. Working rotating 8 and 10 hour shifts.
The Job Role:
- Swift response to maintenance requests to be carried out in order of priority
- Electrical Fault find and repair of production equipment and panels
- Mechanical service and repair of machinery to include motors, bearings and conveyors
- Maintain effective communication with all relevant departments regarding progress on repairs and Maintenance requests
- Participate in Continual Improvement Projects as required.
- Ensure all identified Maintenance tasks are completed
- To report to the Maintenance Manager with concerns regarding the safety, effectiveness or reliability of the company’s equipment
- Participate in training and development initiatives to ensure you are competent and confident to carry out your duties as required
- Liaise with other maintenance engineers and production personnel to ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to
Experience / Requirements:
- Formerly recognised apprenticeship or general engineering qualification
- Electrical qualifications NVQ or C&G level 2
- Previous experience as a maintenance engineer
- 3 Phase industrial electrical knowledge
- Competitive salary and opportunity to join a progressive and friendly company
If you are a skilled maintenance engineer with a proven track record and relevant qualifications – APPLY TODAY!!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78825250