DB Senior Pensions Administrator
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our Client is a leading provider of Software and outsourcing to the Public and Private Sector within the UK. They specialise in information services, Financial services and Human Resources solutions. They help their clients to make the best of the digital world, transforming how they work and freeing up specialist staff to deliver outstanding results
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a DB Senior Pensions Administratorfor a 12 Month contract based in Crawley.
If you have pensions experience and are able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and behaviours, then this is a great opportunity for you to join a fantastic organisation and progress. My Client is committed to promoting from within our business and for driven and ambitious candidates, future roles may include team leadership or more strategic operations roles across our business sectors. We are looking for experienced pensions administrators to join teams in different operational areas, these include Defined Benefits (DB) and Defined Contributions (DC) Schemes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide administration service to customers, working to agreed targets
- To complete / check casework and provide feedback
- Resolving customer enquiries (oral and written)
- Drafting of non-standard correspondence in response to customer enquiries
- Collating and analysing data and produces routine reports
- Performing and issuing pension calculations
- Carrying out projects and ad-hoc activities, as determined by your Team Leader
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- Good communication skills
- Strong desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Attention to detail and capable of following defined processes and procedures
- The ability to develop positive and productive working relationships
- Computer literate with a willingness to learn a variety of systems
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Previous pensions experience is essential (either DB or DC)
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78585496