Assistant Management Accountant
Based in Thame, Oxfordshire, our client is a well-known and established company looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a part qualified CIMA/ACCA Accountant who will be responsible for providing support to the finance stakeholders by ensuring accurate accounting and reporting is created to support the effective financial management of the business.
The company is renowned for its ambitious growth plans with a great reputation for the development of their staff. This is a leading employer in the area and is one of the leading companies in their industry.
The successful individual will have a strong accounting background with the ability to communicate and report financial information to non-finance clearly. Multi-site business experience is essential as are good Excel skills. The candidate should be results driven with great attention to detail.
Duties will include:
- Overall month end responsibility for the key P&L line items and associated balance sheet control
- Ensuring the integrity of the numbers produced by review and subsequent creating and posting of accruals, prepayments and other journals
- Provide insight into key variances and review with relevant Finance partners
- Produce reconciliation of associated balance sheet accounts
- Support the Management accounting team in accurate and timely monthly close process through the processing of journals and review of results
- Financial Reporting- To produce key reports for predominantly finance stakeholders on a weekly/ monthly basis:
- Specific cost line reporting benchmarking and analysis
- Monthly Summary Reports
- Assist in the validation of regular reports prior to distribution
- Ad-Hoc/ Project orientated work
For more information about this role or any other Management Accountant jobs in Thame, Oxfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78935563