Change & Communications Consultant
Change & Communications Consultant
Salary: Up to £35,000 + OTE
Contract: Full time
• Tame the fiercest of stakeholders
• Spearhead impactful change to confused souls across the globe
• Tease coherent messages from the densest corporate undergrowth
• Dance in the fires of agile projects
• Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
Our client believes that engaged employees are better employees. They help clients introduce the latest technology and then connect their people through launch, change and adoption campaigns, great design, inspired copy and a dash of creativity. They are looking for an experienced Change Professional, Communications Consultants, Internal Comms Exec, or Training specialist to join their team.
A day in the life of a Consultant:
• 9:00am - 9:30am: Settle in with coffee, catch up with the team and respond to any emails
• 9:30am - 11am: Prepare a communications plan for the launch of a new app built on SharePoint Online
• 11:00am-11:30am: Take a call to discuss a new opportunity with a client, gathering any requirements and winning them over as the only agency they want to work with ever again
• 11:30am - 1pm: Craft a compelling proposal to send over to the client about the new opportunity
• 1:00pm-1:30pm: Lunch break stroll with your work ‘bestie’ around Victoria (weather permitting) - there's loads of brilliant food vendors and retail outlets
• 1:30pm-3:30pm: Prepare a killer presentation for a workshop with a client to talk about how Yammer benefit their business
• 3:30pm-4:30pm: Pour over some creatives that have come from the graphic design team for an engagement campaign to make employees aware of a new intranet migration
• 4:30pm-5:30pm: Al beero' session - basically they sit around with beers and Al (one of the Directors), to discuss what they've been up to over the course of the week and what they're up to next week.
• A communications professional – someone who loves words and pictures. You pride yourself on writing clear communication, dazzling presentations and titillating communication campaigns.
• A technology advocate - you'll be convincing and persuasive in your messaging to client's employees about 'what's in it for me?’. Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 is a bonus.
• Able to turn apathy into advocacy – as a budding Change Manager you’ll effortlessly create a ‘buzz’ around the project and joust with even the most difficult stakeholders.
• Delivery focused – our clients love us because we get stuff done. You’ll be an overachiever who love creating things and delivering on time.
• A people person - an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass. You'll be working directly with clients, so interpersonal skills are a winner.
• A lover of good grammar, nice design and creative copywriting - it's in our blood and trickles through everything that leaves the office doors.
• Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your creative ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
Quirks you'll love:
At HQ, they have a consultant with a cat who models, a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ and a backflip world record holder, a goth model and an international cricket player. Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, and plenty of nerf guns. The diversity - they have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so get used to it.
They're an odd bunch who you wouldn't put together outside of work, but get on like a house on fire. If you love tech and have a creative spark, please submit your CV and an example of your writing (it can be anything just not a shopping list).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78935248