This market leading company is looking for a Management Accountant to work from stylish offices in Manchester. Established in 2002 this the UKs leading dining club and is still growing. They boast 4 million members as well as thousands of restaurants and entertainment venues all joining the club.
Their aim is to help restaurants and hospitality venues by encouraging people to eat out more through specialised advertising, marketing and discounted experiences. Working with companies to provide discounts though employee benefits schemes and rewards for consumers.
As a Management Accountant you will
- Consolidate management accounts
- Variance analysis, commentary and KPI reporting
- Payroll and P&L Analysis
- Review account and bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Manage Audit process
- Develop junior members of the finance team
- Assist finance controller with budgets and forecasts
To be successful as a Management Accountant
- Part qualified or Qualified Accountant with ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Experienced delivering financial reports to tight deadlines
- Involved in improving processes
- Strong ICT skills including excel and accounting software
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience in accountancy looking for the next step or experience as a Management Accountant.
- 20 days Holiday + Buy and sell holidays (up to 5 days)
- Wellness workshops
- Casual dress code
- Free weekly fruit, tea and coffee
- BHSF health insurance visits
- Pension scheme
- Regular salary reviews
- Leadership and management workshops.
- Excellent company culture, friendly working environment, excellent rewards for good performance
Based in luxury offices in Manchester with a fun and vibrant company culture. Monday to Friday office hours, £35000 - £40000 salary
If this sounds like you, don't delay, apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78934579